Greetings Everybody, it’s a new year and more interesting things to do, this year I will be studying character animation in 3ds max. I must produce a character to be used in a short animation sequence, typical of the types used in cartoons, or a TV programme or in a promotion or a web advert. The sequence may be with audio that I create in a sound studio and I must come up with a design (I already have a couple) and show some storyboards that I have discussed with my tutor. This sounds a demanding task so let’s get on with it.
Originally I was going to create a warrior in some armour and have him crash about the screen fighting the hordes of skeletons I put in front of him, and I started on the character and some of the armour, but hit many problems concerning this, I wanted to keep it simple but it soon started getting complex fast. I have scrapped this idea, there is too much work required of me to model the characters let alone do animation too. I have come up with a more simple but highly creative and entertaining idea of a skateboarder in a skate park. This way I have kept the modelling process to a minimum having now only to create a skater and the skate park. Leaving me time to animate and add sounds. I have had to start the modelling process again this week (3) in order to catch up with the allocated time I have set myself. I would like to model this scene in 2 weeks to leave myself 5 or 6 weeks to animate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment