In this part I will be creating the hair; I will be making it with primitive objects, as this is a low poly character. In the top view port I create a sphere just bigger then the head, with a few segments and will be using the hemisphere option to only create half a sphere.
Next I select the curved polygons and bevel a new section so the hair will be somewhat away from the face.
This next image shows me selecting some random polygons and bevelling them down to create some wisps of hair.
Now I will select these polygons and extrude them down the back of the neck, to fill out the rest of my models hair.
Now comes the hard part moving the edges and vertices of the hair I have created to cover parts of the face. This part was hard because I could not rotate the hair in all the view ports. Time had to be spent correcting the move on the entire axis. My basic hair is complete, now to pick a golden brown colour.
And add a turbo smooth to finish it all off.
No comments:
Post a Comment